About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Friday, January 19, 2007

Kelly & Larry, October 27, 2007!

I'm late in posing this, so let me just get this out there... ...after much sorting, reading, deliberating and an unforeseen and untimely delay, the lucky couple who gets to have me photograph their wedding free of charge as a result of the Knot Special Offer is Kelly and Larry who are getting married on October 27, 2007! I am thrilled to be able to do this for you! The hard part...not choosing all of you that participated. Gosh, it really was the hardest decision I've had to make, maybe ever! The couples that participated; the love stories you told; it all was so beautiful that you shared your stories and love with me! All that love is exactly what we should focus on every day. Forget about all that other "bad news" out there. Surround yourself with love and all the special people in your life every day. THAT is what truly is important. Thank you everyone for participating, for sharing your love and your stories, for your interest in my photography and for making the world a better place through your loving ways. It is an honor to have had you participate and to have gotten to know a little bit about you through your stories. For those of you were not the final choice if you'd still like the opportunity to work with me I will be happy to discount my services simply for your participation in this event. Call or email me for further information. I wish all of you the best that life has to offer, now and always. Fondly, Joanne

No comments: