About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Celebrating Photographers I Admire...

The month of March has been designated to celebrate women's history, so I thought I would encourage the knowledge and celebration of a few of my favorite pioneering and contemporary women photographers, not listed in any particular order. Please take a moment to explore each of the links below that will take you to Google Images to see their work. If you are INSPIRED by any one of these wonderful photographers, perhaps you might look a little deeper into how each of them came to envision and create their art. Then, take some time to see how they might influence the work you do, whether your specialty is weddings, art or editorial work...enjoy!

Mary Ellen Mark Sylvia Plachy Sally Mann Berenice Abbot Imogen Cunningham Tina Modotti Joyce Tennyson Ruth Bernhard Annie Liebowitz Dorthea Lange Lola Alvarez-Bravo Esther Bubley Diane Arbus

Thanks for stopping by my INSPIRED by light blog! All my best, Joanne Bartone Photographer

No comments: