About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Friday, June 22, 2007

Hannah & Matt's Wedding, June 16, 2007

Hannah and Matt had a beautiful wedding at the Westmoreland Country Club on June 16th. The day couldn't have been more perfect - blue skies, puffy white clouds, no humidity, a beautiful setting, a great wedding coordinator/florist: Allison McGeary and her team did a FABULOUS job (don't leave home without her!) and Jenny & Marco of Cana Videography recorded the splendor of the day - I can't wait to see the video! I loved the free-style shooting they did. Most of all, there was a whole lot of love from family and friends to surround Hanna and Matt throughout the day! Hannah is so light-hearted and fun-filled but easily became filled with tears of joy as she walked down the path to meet Matt on her dad's arm. I was teary-eyed myself as I was photographing her. And Matt's expression as he saw Hannah for the first time was priceless. I'm not showing those shots in the slide show though - they are too personal. Speaking of personal shots...Matt, there will be a few really special images for you from Hannah when you view them on line! ;-) Here is a little slide show tease from the day... Enjoy!

No comments: