About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Charity & Mark's Wedding, June 30, 2007

If you recall, in March I posted a "Save the Date" slide show for Charity & Mark. This past weekend was their wedding and it was so special... Everything about the day was touching...the five darling nieces dressed as princesses, the ceremony, which was really one of the sweetest I've observed due to the story of how Charity and Mark's love grew (which was told so cleverly!), Jimmy's participation as the best man for his father and his speech which was so very funny, Charity's father having survived two liver transplants looking as handsome, proud and healthy as could be as he walked Charity down the aisle. It was a completely moving and lovely day and I was so happy to document and create from all that love and emotion! These are the incredibly important little stories, so intricate and so important for me to preserve for my clients. Charity, you were beautiful! Mark, dashing! It was an absolute honor to spend the day with you both and with your families. Thank you for trusting me to perform such an important role! My best to you, now and always. Joanne Enjoy the Slide Show!!!

No comments: