About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Monday, July 23, 2007

Ashley & Matt's Slide Show...as promised...

...you know, I'm amazed every time I look at the photographs I've created for my couples, be they recent images or weddings from years past; all the emotions; the tears of joy; there is so much meaning in these images from every wedding; so many important people; so many important stories... Each story of love is so beautiful and Ashley and Matt's story was no exception! Nor was the previous wedding (Charity & Mark), nor this past Saturday's (Beatrice & Michael). Honestly; I am so lucky to meet and work with all my couples and their families, then witness these most important stories and capture them for all time! Your love, your story is a gift! A gift that I get to create from. Are we all lucky, or what?! And although these snippet slide shows can't even begin to encompass the breadth of the emotions of the day, they are a wonderful teaser to keep everyone's excitement a bit "at bay" until all the images are released. Ashley and Matt, I hope you enjoy this little show of a few of the important moments and people from your very special day. Enjoy the show! My best, Joanne

No comments: