About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Monday, July 23, 2007

Beatrice & Michael, July 21 2007!

Beatrice and Michael...another wonderful love story! Eleven years of togetherness filled with tons of fun, family and friends and wonderful adventures. I'm telling you, these stories of love just keep getting better and better! WOW! It really is an honor to play such an important role in your lives! It was another day of perfection: the couple, the wedding party, the weather, the ceremony and reception sites, the details (made possible by family and friends) and the new Harry Potter book! Did I say Harry Potter? Yes, you read correctly; even Harry Potter's final book made it to the wedding by way of a stop off at Borders before the reception! I spent the day with Beatrice, Michael and their family/friends and we had a blast photographing all over Pittsburgh. Their ceremony was held at Heinz Chapel and the reception was held at Phipps Conservatory; two of Pittsburgh's most beautiful venues! Digby was a peach at Heinz and Bruce was so helpful and kind at Phipps. And, if you haven't been to Phipps to see the Dale Chihuly exhibit, it is definitely worth the trip - it is a must-do experience, both day and night; it is breathtaking. As I said, it was a great day; everything about it was simply perfect! Per usual, I created a ton of beautiful imagery from Beatrice and Michael's wedding, but it wasn't too hard to for me to create such great images because all the best ingredients were there: beautiful and cooperative people willing to have fun and enjoy themselves and beautiful settings. One of the things I liked so much about the images I created was the blue sky with puffy white clouds. The scenery simply put a smile on my face everywhere I looked! I'm so glad you chose me as your photographer Bea & Mike, and I hope you enjoy this brief slide show of your wonderful day! I created so many wonderful images throughout the day that I could barely decide which images to use and probably could have created at least three slide shows from the various images. In the end, I chose to focus on Bea and Mike completely. Enjoy! My best to you, now and always, Joanne

No comments: