About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Monday, August 27, 2007

Koren & Adam's Wedding, August 24, 2007

Well, as I blog about Koren and Adam's wedding they are enjoying themselves on their holiday in beautiful Italy! They wanted me to go with them to continue with documenting the beginning of their lives together, but I had to decline because I have a wedding this coming Friday that I simply couldn't miss! Next time then... ;-) Wow, it was HOT this past Friday for Koren and Adam's wedding! But everyone were absolute troopers and never complained once about the conditions while we were photographing. Actually, since it was so hot, I kept them indoors for a number of photographs that I created of them at the Airport Holiday Inn, where Koren and Adam prepared and then chose to see each other prior to the ceremony. Koren expressed to me that time for photographs was a priority for her - she had reserved and booked my services two years ago; that's how much she loves my work! - and that the decision for her an Adam to meet and be photographed prior to the ceremony "wasn't really a big deal" because "I see him every day any way." I thought that was a very good point to make as most couples typically live together prior to getting married these days, so the superstitions of the past really don't apply any longer. And they are just that; superstitions and not based on fact. Good thinking Koren, and something others may want to consider if photography is important to you. Think about it, a past superstition was replaced with a new tradition...and it is a really great gift for yourselves: adequate time for the creation of beautiful and memorable images of one of the most important days of your life! I sure hope this catches on! So, after we spent time photographing at the Airport Holiday Inn, we went up the street to Robert Morris University to the gardens where we completed the romantic and wedding party portrait sessions. The gardens there are one of my favorite places to create the romantic photos of my couples! I didn't torture them or the wedding party too long - did I mention that it was just unbelievably hot? So afterwards, we proceeded to the Fez for the ceremony and reception which was so meaningful for everyone that attended. It really was a beautiful day and I had a WONDERFUL time with everyone. Thank you so much, for choosing me as your photographer, for loving my work so much that you made it a priority for your day, and for having me document your precious memories! Here is a slide show of some of the beautiful images I created of and for Koren and Adam. ENJOY!!

No comments: