About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Shara & Karl's Wedding, August 11, 2007

Shara & Karl had a gorgeous day for their wedding! Both the ceremony and reception were held at the beautiful Pittsburgh Center for the Arts in Shadyside where the wonderful Joy Sato did her usual fabulous job helping to make the day run smoothly for Shara & Karl - you can see at least one of the many images I captured of Joy in action in the slide show! The outdoor ceremony was stunning and Shara & Karl couldn't have looked happier surrounded by family and friends. It really was a special day for them and I was so happy to be a part of it! Thanks for having me with you; it truly was my pleasure. I captured some tender moments between Shara & Karl with their family and friends, and created some beautiful portraits of Shara & Karl as well. I know everyone is anxious to see a sampling of the hundreds of images I created, so without further adieu...enjoy the slide show! My best, Joanne

No comments: