About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Roof-top Shoot!!

Most of you know I'm a fairly busy person, well, this month has been exceptionally busy and it's only August 8th! I coordinated a Roof-top Shoot this month with a few of my most excellent fellow photographers here in Pittsburgh who are members of the Pictage PUG group that I lead on a monthly basis and we had a BLAST! Maria & Brandon are two of my clients - I won't say "former" because once you become my clients, you stay my clients - I want to witness your hair turn gray! As you can see, they are GORGEOUS; typical for my client base, of course...! ;-) Maria has modeled for the Element of Love seminars that Heather Lahtinen and myself offer and we'll be having her back with us on a regular basis. A HUGE 'thank you' and BIG hugs and kisses go out to Maria and Brandon for helping us out. They just celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary and we are giving them a beautiful gift of a book from this shoot when all the images come in! Without them, we'd have a whole lot of landscape photos! You are the BEST, Maria & Brandon! Any way, here are some of the images from the shoot; ENJOY! We started on the roof-top of a parking garage... ...we moved to the street next... ...then we found a great alley... ...a really dark, steamy hot alley... I wasn't kidding when I said it was HOT!! LOL Best, Joanne

No comments: