About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ashley & Jeff, October 06, 2007

Ashley and Jeff's wedding was held outdoors in the picture-perfect setting at Lakeview Resort and Spa in Morgantown, West Virginia where the staff did a wonderful job of making Ashley and Jeff's day so special. The day was warm, the sun was bright and emotions were plentiful for this fairytale setting... A horse-drawn carriage carried Ashley and her father to the ceremony site and then whisked Ashley and Jeff away afterwards. The sun streamed through the trees throughout the ceremony and then provided perfect backdrops for all the photos. It is the perfect kind of October day that everyone dreams of having on their wedding day! I have many favorite images from the day, but one of my favorite of the favorites was of Jeff's groomsmen leaning out to see Jeff's reaction when Ashley walked down to meet him. And I loved, loved, LOVED the way Ashley and Jeff were lost in each others presence throughout the ceremony - their eyes never left one another. This is EXACTLY what I tell my couples to do...live your moments; allow me to capture them. When you do this for me I am able to create some of the most beautiful images from these memorable moments. It is such a gift for all of us! Ashley and Jeff were adorned beautifully in their chosen wedding attire! I loved the chocolate brown tuxes and Ashley's flowers were a beautiful color combination of light and dark orange, perfect for the time of year. They chose beautiful fall colors for their attendants and the setting at the reception was beautifully adorned with the the many colors of fall. The cookie table was incredible - I don't think I've seen one overflowing with so many beautiful and brightly colored cookies; ever! It was great. It was just an all-around perfect day. It was so much fun to be with you on your day! Enjoy the slide show - the images I captured and created for you are beautiful! I am certain you are going to love them ALL! Best, Joanne

No comments: