About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Jessica & Shaun, September 29, 2007

Jessica & Shaun's wedding was perfect in every way...weather, love, fun...it was a great day for a beautiful couple! What a great day for a wedding for these two Purdue graduates! The day began as most do, with preparation at Jessica's parents home then progressed to the ceremony at the beautiful St. Paul Cathedral in Oakland. And their reception was held at the beautiful Twentieth Century Club where I've photographed on a number of occasions. It has always been a delightful place for me to photograph at, as the staff are so helpful and the venue so elegant. And, Marco and Jenny Giordani of Cana Videography were on hand to record the footage for Jessica and Shaun - I so enjoyed working with you again and I cannot wait to see the results! Jessica and Shaun elected to stay in the Oakland area due to the time element, and it is always a great location for photographs! The pillars, the stairs...all the majestic backdrops of beautiful buildings coupled with sweet and beautiful couples always make for elegant and dramatic images that memorialize any couples wedding memories. This day was no exception and I had a wonderful time with Jessica, Shaun and their families and friends. I know that everyone is anxiously awaiting this slide show, so without further adieu...ENJOY!

No comments: