About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Amani & Patrick, March 24, 2007

Amani & Patrick had a lovely wedding this past Saturday! Their Ceremony was held at the Sewickley United Methodist Church and their reception was held at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott. This was my first wedding of the 2007 season and I enjoyed every minute of it! It was a perfectly warm Spring day that was made warmer by the love from their closest family and friends. Amani was stunningly beautiful in her gown and her bridesmaids dresses were some of the most stylish I've ever seen and one of my favorite colors: brown! Patrick, the groomsmen and Amani's father wore ties and vests of the same brown color - it was perfect for the season; not too overpowering or bright. I had a wonderful time with everyone and especially enjoyed my time photographing Amani and Patrick alone at the Robert Morris University Gardens. It was a perfect place for us to stop in between the ceremony and reception and happens to be one of my favorite places to photograph brides and grooms! This is a series of romantic images I captured of Amani and Patrick. Enjoy! Amani running to Patrick...Amani almost to Patrick for the kiss...I LOVE this image!!The kiss...More kissing...what else!! I'll be presenting a slide show of Amani and Patrick later in the week, so stay tuned! It was my pleasure to spend the day with you Amani and Patrick! I look forward to creating your beautiful wedding story! Best, Joanne

No comments: