About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Service Offered!

The Save the Date e-Experience is now included in some of the services I offer! CLICK HERE to view it! Or see the previous BLOG entry above for Charity & Mark's Save the Date e-Experience Slide Show! The Save the Date e-Experience is similar to the Engagement Portrait Experience I offer, it's just that now after I've photographed you, I create a beautiful slide show from up to ten of your images that can be presented to family and friends via the listing at my blog and a personal e-mail! It is a great way to let family and friends know how excited you are about your engagement and how much you are looking forward to sharing your wedding day with them! And, it's another piece of my specialty services that help you celebrate your love and upcoming wedding! Enjoy, Joanne

No comments: