About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Amani & Patrick's Wedding Slide Show!

Amani & Patrick's wedding was simply wonderful to photograph! There were many images that I enjoyed creating and seeing afterwards that were simply yummy! "Yummy" (or, sometimes I use "delicioso") is a word I typically use to describe an image I absolutely love! It can apply to the type of light present, or movement, or any particular element in an image I've created that inspires and excites me! I'm crazy for what I do, believe me!

It is no secret that I love creating images that have elements of blur in them. Blurring an image helps to add emotion, energy and dimension and helps to make a somewhat "typical" scene interesting. It also allows me to create special and artistic imagery from each wedding for my clients that really help to make their wedding stories special. You have to know when to use this artistic technique though because its interpretation can get lost on the viewer if not timed or used correctly.

A good example of my use of blur can be seen in the slide show where, while Amani was being helped into her dress by her sister and maid of honor, the movement of the taffeta that I captured at that time was one of those "yummy" images I love - it added excitement and anticipation to a scene that happens at every wedding! Another example is the image of Amani & Patrick recessing down the aisle once they were married - there is a TON of energy in this image and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Well, I hope you enjoy the anticipation, romance, love and laughter you will see in the show - it was a delight to bring all this joy to everyone!

As promised, click on the photo to enjoy Amani and Patrick's Wedding Slide Show!

Best, Joanne

No comments: