About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'll tell you a little secret...

...about me... I want you to know that before every wedding I say this little "prayer" that I've created specifically regarding my photographing... I pray that the talent I've been given will shine through for the couple whose wedding I am photographing each time and that I am able to create memorable and beautiful images for them to cherish throughout their lives together. And I'll tell you, every week I am given the gift of having my prayers answered! Life, love, the work we do; it's all such a beautiful gift! I have gratitude in ABUNDANCE! And I thank the powers that be, the heavens above, the couples I serve and I look forward to making every one of you happy through the talents I've been given. BIG LOVE, Joanne Bartone, Photographer

No comments: