About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Friday, June 20, 2008

I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!

Here's the link: joannebartoneblog.com

I'm so excited about the new look of my new blog that I'm sure to be INSPIRED to blog in this beautiful new space more frequently - I promise to do my best! You can hold me to that, Heather!

You will always be able to get to this (my old) blog via the link back to it in the new blog's "links" section. And you can find posts easily on the new blog via the "categories" and "archives" links in the blue navigation bar. I may even transfer this (old) blog to my new blog - I'm thinking about it... The Galleries will be completed by next week so everything will be looking fabulously seamless in the end. Did I mention how excited I am about it?

How do you like the look? I created the background image and the header images to coordinate with my website. I think it looks beautiful and I really am pleased with it and with myself [pat on back] especially since I'm not a web wizard, but I do like a challenge! The new blog is "powered" by PhotoIdentities, a company who makes custom blogs and websites for photographers. I couldn't be happier with their service - they've been great in helping me get things set up and have not flinched at the numerous questions or requests for assistance I've asked for. Just a couple more things to work out and viola, it'll be perfect!

Please feel free to leave comments on how you like it, or any suggestions you may have for it, and by all means, enjoy my first wedding post: Katie and Tripp's Wedding - a lovely way to christen the new blog!

Thanks for stopping by - don't forget to subscribe to the NEW blog as that is where I'll be posting from this point forward - ENJOY!

BIG love, Joanne Bartone, Photographer

No comments: