About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sherri & Dave's Wedding: Butler PA!

Sherri & Dave's wedding was a melding of cultures and families; a sweet compilation of, as their wedding program stated, "true love!" It was a hot day, but perfect, nonetheless... Never mind that the church was blazing hot and that the words "wilting" and "dewy" described everyone in attendance - and it was a packed church! Never mind that the antique trolley wasn't air conditioned and that everyone's hair was tossed into near knots! Who cared?! Well, no one, frankly! Everyone smiled and laughed and basked in Sherri and Dave's love! I love the way Dave smiled broadly when he first saw Sherri come down the aisle at the start of the ceremony. And it was magic when Sherri's eyes met Dave's as she approached him! Every weekend; every wedding; every couple...how fortunate am I that I get to witness, capture AND create from these beautiful love stories? I'll tell you - VERY fortunate! What a gift; what a huge blessing it is to be a part of so much love all the time! It is incredible! So, on to the slide show...it's what you really came here for any way! ;-)

I have two of the same slide shows created with two versions of my favorite song: one created with the English version and the other the Spanish Version. The song is "You Are My Home" / "Refugio De Amor" performed by Vanessa Williams & Chayanne. Although the Spanish version is a quicker tempo, I just had to include it because it is beautiful and significant to Dave and his family. English Version Spanish Version Gracia por todo! It was an absolute pleasure to share your day with you! I'll add a few more images that are my favorites in a couple of days, but for now enjoy the slide shows!

All my best, as always, Joanne Bartone, Photographer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sherri's eyes look amazing in those pictures. My favorite picture is when Dave is kissing Sherri on the bench! I must say that Renee looks pretty cute holding your bouquet.