About Me:

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

All images, writing and creative ideas on my blog and website are Copyright and Trademark protected. I hope you will BE INSPIRED to create your own artistic style from what you find here, but please be advised: it is against Federal Laws to copy or use any images or slide shows that belong to me without my written permission. Besides that, it would be dishonest and if caught you face fines and imprisonment, so please don't do it unless you really think you'll look good in a jumpsuit! Thank you for respecting and protecting my Creative Rights.
BIG love, Joanne

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Katie & Tripp's Wedding: Epiphany & The Pennsylvanian!

WOW! ...another amazingly beautiful couple AND wedding! How lucky can one person get?!!! I probably should title this post "Everyone's Mad About Katie!" And who wouldn't be - what a doll she is! And Tripp? An absolute sweetheart! I know Tripp will probably take some heat by my saying that he is a "sweetheart," but he is! What can I say?!! Sensitive is "in;" Macho is NOT! The couple was beautiful, the day was beautiful - even though it rained all day (lol!) - the ceremony and reception were beautiful...EVERYTHING, everyone and every minute was simply spectacular! It was a fun day! And that first dance set at the reception really set the mood for the night. I even had the joy of unexpectedly running into colleagues and good friends of mine, Robin and Brenda of Belissima photographing the previous ceremony at the church, and another one of my couples that I photographed five years ago, Sherri & Bob who were guests at Katie and Tripp's reception; it was a really, really great day! Epiphany Church is one of my favorite churches to shoot at - John (the church-guy) is so helpful and nice to work with and the church is so beautiful inside and out with such great lighting that it is always just a joy to shoot there! And The Pennsylvanian; it was glorious and "dressed to the nines," per usual! Simply two excellent choices for a wedding. I believe the name of the band playing at the reception was the Grand Concourse Band, featuring the extraordinarily talented Pittsburgh Jazz vocalist, Maureen Budway - man that woman can sing! Google her; her accolades are numerous! I have so many fabulous images from the day that I don't know where to begin to choose which images to post in a slide show or individually, but I'll do my best. I believe at least two images from the day are going to be award-winning photos too!! I do hope you'll enjoy my art! BIG LOVE, Joanne Bartone, Photographer

3 comments:

Shilo said...

Joanne-
These are gorgeous! I can't wait to see the rest!

Shilo Raube
MOH ;)

KatieStew said...

Joanne,

I can't stop looking at these...what am I going to do when there are more?! You are the BEST!!!

Love,
Katie

KatieStew said...

Joanne,

I can't stop looking at these pictures...what am I going to do when there are more?! You are the BEST!

Love,
Katie